Alberta Home Services
learn more about all the services we can offer your Lennox heating system
Lennox in Calgary
Innovation and Service you can trust
Alberta Home Services offers an array of services to Lennox branded furnaces such as cleaning, repair, and general maintenance.
Lennox Residential is a leading global name in home comfort. Lennox’s innovative solutions include energy-efficient air conditioners, furnaces, and heat pumps, plus garage unit heaters, boilers, air handlers, packaged units, comfort controls, and indoor air quality systems.
Lennox is built on a legacy of innovative firsts, from the introduction of the riveted steel furnace in 1895 to some of the most efficient air conditioners available today. Over the years, Lennox has set the standard for home comfort, and we continue to push the standard forward with a lineup of more than 60 leading-edge products and the largest network of full-service dealers around the world.
Lennox heating and cooling products are the industry's most energy-efficient systems and reliable warranties.
Lennox - North America's #1 Selling Furnace
Thinking about a Lennox Upgrade?
See some of the highlights about Lennox
- Reliable Performance Home Comfort
- Quiet Operation Energy Efficiency
- Duralok Plus™ heat exchanger—made of patented ArmorTuf™ steel to ensure high reliability and efficiency
- SureLight® igniter—silicone nitride construction ensures long product life and reliable operation
- SureLight control board (icomfort™ compatiable)—controls all furnace operations to ensure high reliability and efficiency. Direct-readout diagnostics for simple, quick troubleshooting
- Precise Comfort™ technology—automatically adjusts fan speed, heat and airflow capacity in increments as small as 1% for the ultimate in temperature control
- AirFlex™ technology—offers custom settings which can be selected to meet each home’s specific year-round comfort requirements Zoning-compatible design—works with Lennox’ iHarmony® zoning system to deliver the right amount of comfort for up to four zones Variable-capacity operation—goes beyond typical low and high two-stage operation, varying output from 35% to 100%
The quietest high-efficiency furnace you can buy!
- SilentComfort™ technology combines advanced engineering with sound-absorbing materials to deliver the ultimate in quiet performance
- Variable-speed blower motor—provides a quiet, consistent flow of air for enhanced comfort, efficiency and humidity control
- Fully insulated cabinet—patented noise-reducing construction further minimizes operating sound to an industry-leading low level
- Efficiency rating of up to 98.2% AFUE —can save you money each year*, compared to standard older furnaces
- ENERGY STAR® qualified—meets or exceeds EPA guidelines for energy efficiency
This product has been designated as one of the Most Efficient ENERGY STAR qualified products.
Products that are recognized as such prevent greenhouse gas emissions by meeting rigorous energy efficiency performance levels set by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency.
Self-calibrating variable speed inducer—automatically adjusts to match the system requirements, ensuring cleaner combustion and efficient operation Stainless Steel secondary heat exchanger—has a robust, time-tested design that captures waste heat, allowing the furnace to achieve industry-leading efficiency levels
Dual-fuel capability—can be combined with an electric heat pump to enhance comfort and fuel efficiency by alternating between electric and gas heat, optimizing energy use and minimizing heating costs
iComfort®-enabled technology—allows the furnace, when installed with the easy-to-use programmable iComfort Wi-Fi® thermostat, to exchange information and make adjustments as needed to optimize performance and efficiency**
Find out all Calgary authorized dealers and more at lennox.com
CONTACT ALBERTA HOME SERVICES
OFFERING LENNOX FURNACE REPAIR AND MAINTENANCE SERVICES
Open Mon - Sat from 8:00 AM to 6:00 PM (Sat. until 5:00 PM )
Service | Quotes | Customer Care
or send us an e-mail anytime using the form below