Lennox Air Conditioning
How does Lennox Air Conditioning Units compete with other competitors on the market?
The Lennox signature models can reach up to 26 SEER ( seasonal energy efficiency rating ) some of the highest levels on the market! With other competitors reaching levels up to 21 SEER the choice remains simple.
With precise comfort technology; the fan speed, heat and airflow capacity are adjusted in extremely small increments as small as 1 %. Meaning your cooling capacity automatically adjusts up or down based upon cooling demand, to use only the precise amount of energy needed to maintain your home within 0.5 degrees of your thermostat set-point.
Unique Features of Lennox:
- SilentComfortTM technology delivers sound levels as low as 59 dB, that is up to 50% quieter then a standard air conditioner.
R–410 A Refrigerant:
- Is a chlorine-free refrigerant that meets the EPA ‘s newest environmental guidelines
- Solar-Ready option allows you to add solar modules and create a solar powered system that generates electricity for you air conditioner, furnace and even uses the extra energy it produces to power fixtures around your home such as lamps and lights. Excess amounts can even be sold back to your energy provider in order to make you eligible for rebates on your utilities if the power you generated is not used.
Thinking about replacing your current system?
A number of factors can determine when your system is due for a replacement. Please see below if any of these factors below to see if you would qualify.
- Your heating or cooling system is over ten years old, and your furnace or boiler is over 15 years.
- Certain areas of your home are too hot or too cold
- No one is home for long periods of time and your home doesn’t have a thermostat
- Your home has humidity problems or is too dusty
- your heating system or air conditioning system is operating too noisy
- You want to have cleaner, dust and allergen-free air in your home.
- Your energy bills are increasing in cost. The amount an energy-efficient new system saves you each month should offset its cost over time.
If you have one or more of the issues listed above, then its probably time to consider into a new system for your home.